Who is going to the EXPO west??

E.J. Webb

I will be going to the EXPO on Saturday and I was wondering how many other people off of the forum will go. I'll be camping around Marshall Lake Friday night. Hope to see you there.

Tex68w

Beach Bum
Not making West this year, but we are planning to attend East in November. Enjoy yourselves and post up some pics.

DCGibbs

Observer
We arrived on Thursday at 2:20PM PAC, there were at least 100 vehicles ahead of us, to get into the campground. Had a great two days, learning, listening, watching, seeking old friends, and making new ones. Sitting in Brigham City, Utah with a 4 hour return ride back to Boise, ID. I will write up our travel log, with a Trip Recap, once I have a chance to review the $'s and #'s, up load a photo or two. My biggest take-away, wasn't from the Expo. Star gazing on Wednesday night at the Valley of Fire State Park in Lake Mead Rec; I took a tumble and get the ground hard, gouging several rocks into the skull. We travel with a big First Aid kit. My wife cleaned the wounds and bandage me up. A little Pain Relief, and I was good to go the next morning. But it reminds how quickly something could go wrong. DCG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior