who is registered and payed for???

post up
team name
vehicle
crew
home

Team SEE THE WORLD
Vehicle 1997 LC 40th AE (yaaayyy i got a LC)
Crew wife and I
Columbus OH

registered and payed for yyyyaaayyy:luxhello:

Last edited:

Christian P.

Expedition Leader
Staff member
awesome - I got your confirmation today! I can tell you that many teams have not yet officially paid but confirmed their presence....that's include Persephone and I (not sure what vehicle yet...), Matt and Ralph, Dave (TacoDoc and his wife), Ponce and his Mexican friends, etc...

I am also talking tomorrow with a special guest that I am hoping can join us with his very special new "locally" vehicle being built near Phoenix...

:)

I am afraid that we will need to limit the number of entries to 50 for logistic reasons.
They are still plenty of time to register but as soon as we go "public" after Overland Expo, I expect to fill up quickly...

:)

Cody1771

Explorer
how the heck do you register without paying? heh. im still on the Fence, i need to talk to the wife about our decemeber plans before i commit $$ to this venture.

aka rover

Adventurer
how the heck do you register without paying? heh. im still on the Fence, i need to talk to the wife about our decemeber plans before i commit $$ to this venture.

it was easy to register but I couldn't figure out how to give them my money!

Christian P.

Expedition Leader
Staff member
Guys

A bit more details. The Registration form is indeed only for registering, to tell us who is coming.

In order to actually pay for this amazing event, please go the Expedition Portal store:

http://store.expeditionportal.com/

Don't forget however that the fee increase May 1st. But we understand that plans change, and I don't want to keep everything as simple as possible.
So there will be a discount code available at Overland Expo (email me if you need it) and the entry is fully refundable should you change your mind.

thank you guys - I should have more exciting news in a few days!

RMP&O

Expedition Leader
So there will be a discount code available at Overland Expo (email me if you need it) and the entry is fully refundable should you change your mind.

thank you guys - I should have more exciting news in a few days!

very cool..... :cool:

Cody1771

Explorer
blah. try to register, credit card bounces back, ******? looks like im one of the suckers caught in that massive fraud thing that just came up.... sigh..... but looking forward to the news!

WorldRallyTeam

The Minority Racer
Team Mexico Bongo ready for the Maya Rally 2012

Cant wait, we have 2-3 teams ready to participate. Guanajuato or as we call Planet GTOROCKS has some amazing rock crawling trails (from extreme to mild where even a 2wd rig can crawl). :sombrero:

VW_Jetta_Buggie.jpg

VW_Buggie.jpg

2000_Ford_Lariat2.jpg

Several backroads :sombrero:
Dirt_Diggler_with_Fat_Mickey_Thompson_Tires.jpg

Rigs13.jpg

jeep_jamboree_mexico_marzo_2002a

JeepJam28.jpg

Cant wait for the coastline adventure also! :snorkel:
White_Lightning_ZJ4.jpg

White_Lightning_ZJ.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Christian P.

Expedition Leader
Staff member
As you can see, we are planning some optional offroad adventures around Guanajuato...!

It can be very relax of you want to, but we will make sure to have a very well filled adventure Rally for those who wants to push their limit!

This offroad park is an example. We are hoping to have a “Special” at that location where people can drive to, do the "special" or just be a spectator.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles