Why I'll never buy another Chevy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NevadaLover

Forking Icehole
Preaching to the choir on that one. And they don't get pissed about us trolling on their stupid square wheelwells. They get pissed when we bring legit concerns up. Lolz. It's bizzaro land. I suspect that some of it is just trickle down from the RV world.

The part that bugs me the worst, is it's pretty much borderline bad advice. Not just fanboyism.

''I love GM's, but they're crappy now.'' Should be perfectly fine.
''Buy a ZR2, your girlfriend won't mind the side curtain airbag ripping her ear off and flinging it into a fast moving river.'' Not so much.

Yet it's the opposite here. GM has completely bailed and left everyone with huge repair bills, and nope, we'll still keep recommending ZR2's to newbs.

The saddest part of all your troll behavior is you act like GM is the only manufacturer to ignore a problem, so lets talk about your precious ford, how about the class action suit that forced them to address the 3v triton spark plugs, how many people lost thousands to dealers and ************ mechanics to fix a problem ford knew about? Or EITHER brake failure problem they refused to acknowledge til another class action suit forced their hand!
All manufacturers are guilty of this practice yet you get all over the forum complaining about just one.
And you're such a troll that even when you admit to a problem with your precious ford you have to list problems with GM as if it makes your ford problem all better, just like a lil girl getting kisses to make it better!
And wasn't it you who threw a hissy fit and said he was going back to pirate 4x4 because everyone was mean to him here? What happened, did the bullies there make you mad so came back?

You're just a sad little man who has to come to an open forum and bash on everyone who doesn't follow your lead and hate GM, then you try to make those of us who argue with your sorry lil self look like haters and sissies for not going along with you, like I said before, I haven't seen any body post hatred of ford all over the entire forum like you do with GM but somehow you think you are the one being picked on! That's just pathetic, but you do lead by example and are by far the most pathetic user of this forum!

Last edited:

ellevehc86

The saddest part of all your troll behavior is you act like GM is the only manufacturer to ignore a problem, so lets talk about your precious ford, how about the class action suit that forced them to address the 3v triton spark plugs, how many people lost thousands to dealers and ************ mechanics to fix a problem ford knew about? Or the brake failure problem they refused to acknowledge til another class action suit forced their hand!
All manufacturers are guilty of this practice yet you get all over the forum complaining about just one.
And you're such a troll that even when you admit to a problem with your precious ford you have to list problems with GM as if it makes your ford problem all better, just like a lil girl getting kisses to make it better!
And wasn't it you who threw a hissy fit and said he was going back to pirate 4x4 because everyone was mean to him here? What happened, did the bullies there make you mad so came back?

You're just a sad little man who has to come to an open forum and bash on everyone who doesn't follow your lead and hate GM, then you try to make those of us who argue with your sorry lil self look like haters and sissies for not going along with you, like I said before, I haven't seen any body post hatred of ford all over the entire forum like you do with GM but somehow you think you are the one being picked on! That's just pathetic, but you do lead by example and are by far the most pathetic user of this forum!

I'll be honest man, you are just coming off super nasty. From the moment this thread started, you came outta the gate calling people names, generally being hostile, and over all, acting like a troll yourself. You are trying to call people out, but in my opinion, you are being the WORST! What have you contributed to the conversation except pure venom? Dude, it's just a video, its just an opinion, it's just a forum, it's just the internet. RELAX man! Like seriously.

NevadaLover

Forking Icehole
I'll be honest man, you are just coming off super nasty. From the moment this thread started, you came outta the gate calling people names, generally being hostile, and over all, acting like a troll yourself. You are trying to call people out, but in my opinion, you are being the WORST! What have you contributed to the conversation except pure venom? Dude, it's just a video, its just an opinion, it's just a forum, it's just the internet. RELAX man! Like seriously.

You started a contentious thread to pad your youtube hits and you get upset when you get called out for it, seems like you need to "relax man"!

You knew the job was dangerous when you took it super chicken so get used to it, you knew damn good and well that controversy sells hits and likes so blame yourself not me!

Why don't you post a video about global warming and what you think about it, you think I'm an ass, go down that road and see how you get treated!

ellevehc86

You started a contentious thread to pad your youtube hits and you get upset when you get called out for it, seems like you need to "relax man"!

You knew the job was dangerous when you took it super chicken so get used to it, you knew damn good and well that controversy sells hits and likes so blame yourself not me!

Why don't you post a video about global warming and what you think about it, you think I'm an ass, go down that road and see how you get treated!

haha, I never said I was upset or that it bothers me. Dude, I don't take this stuff personally at all. You can attack me all you want. You can call me clickbait, YouTube peddler, whatever name you have, it doesn't bother me at all. It's the internet. You think you are the first troll I have ever crossed? haha. Dude, comeon. You think I made a YouTube channel and wasn't prepared to get blasted for an opinion? haha. Trust me man, your opinion has about zero effect on what I do, my channel, or where i post.

But seriously, aren't you embarrassed for yourself getting this worked up to the point of calling people names and being hostile? I mean come on man. I mean Jesus. It just looks silly. I am sure you will type furiously after this. Why not just relax man? Why not contribute? I see you are a die hard fan of Chevy, why not speak to some of your experiences versus just attacking people? More over, why not actually WATCH the video and put it into context to your own experiences and contribute?

Buliwyf

Viking with a Hammer
See, more dipshit little ego posts. Getting all pissy because there's better options out there, but you're all stuck in expensive low rider $hit boxes. This place is just entertainment. Pity the expo newb that reads this forum to learn.

How many more people with valid GM issues, are you going to attack to simply stroke your own pathetic egos? Keep on recommending ZR2's. Real nice. You offer no advice, solutions, or recommendations. Just troll name calling any time your poor little GM love crush gets made fun of.

Ellevehc86, there's other forums out there for the real scoop, this is the SNL of the camping world. I wouldn't trust much info here anymore.
https://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/forum/169-2014-2018-chevy-silverado-gmc-sierra/
https://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/expedition-vehicles/675582-lets-see-your-expedition-rigs-96.html
https://www.4runners.com/forums/off-roading-trails.65/

I liked the Team125 vids.
https://www.youtube.com/c/Team125Overland

Last edited:

Verkstad

Raggarkung
Fwiw, I would never buy a Chevy regardless.
In fairness, I would were it a screaming deal and not intend to keep it past 70k or so...
My experience 15 years overseeing a fleet of 40-50 cargo vans says dont buy Chevy. My Fords went far longer needing less service.

Dalko43

Explorer
Let's be honest here: the OP started the thread expressing some very strong opinions about a particular brand, which is totally acceptable. Some people disagreed with the OP's assessment, which is also acceptable.

The thread started to go downhill when it turned into brand-bashing and name-calling. Oddly enough, it's often a GM thread/topic where this happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior