Why not in USA? Australian Style Folding Camper Trailers - Front, Rear, Side folding - Hard floor, Soft Floor

Romer

Adventurer
why not buy a Kimberlery Kamper from Australia. They sell to the US https://www.kimberleykampers.com.au/kampers/

I had a Kamper for 5 years and they are well built, durable and cool. I only sold it to buy the Kimberley Karavan. I know there are two Kimberley products shipping to the US in the next few weeks. They build them for the US Electrical needs when you order direct. They will be at Expo in Arizona assuming it is still happening.

My Kamper
kamper.JPG

My Karavan next to a Friends Kamper
kk.JPG

My Karavan folded up and off road someplace between Wyoming and Utah
Capture.JPG

Last edited:

buyrovers

Adventurer
Can someone expand a bit on the alibaba buying experience? I went and searched and was blown away at the pricing but it’s all a little confusing how to actually purchase

john61ct

Adventurer
Make contact showing no doubt you are ready to buy RIGHT NOW.

If you're just asking questions they will likely block you. Usually the seller has nothing to do with, knows nothing about the product they're selling, likely just getting a tiny commission drop-shipping.

And if anyone knows something, they speak no English. And they can't ask for info within their own company either, lose too much face.

Wire the money unless they take PayPal (very rare)

and patiently wait, cross your fingers it lives up to 60% of your expectations,

which would be a great result.

Sometimes you get 100% ripped off, roll of the dice, just factor it into your savings overall long term.

Obviously warranty promises are useless, aftermarket issues ignored even if you are willing to pay.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior