Wrist watches for the adventure-minded?

Beowulf

Expedition Leader
Yes, absolutely love the SKX173 and SKX007. I have several all with different bezels and I switch out the bracelets to suit the occasion.

My dad gave me his old field watch (Sicura Pilot) 20-30 years ago but the crystal was chipped. It sat in a box forever. As an anniversary present my wife had the crystal replaced and now it’s one of my favorite old school watches.
IMG_1421.JPG

My everyday go to work watch is my tried and true Sunnto Vector.
IMG_1425.JPG

Peneumbra2

Badger Wrangler
For the past couple years I've worn a Seiko automatic mechanical dive watch from the early '90s. Great watch, but it is running about 10-15 minutes fast per day, so I'm gonna have to send it out for service.
I've just purchased a slightly used Hamilton 1000-meter auto/mech. dive watch off e-bay. Huge, heavy, apparently near-indestructible, 46 mm case, 18 mm thick, special sapphire crystal, etc. etc. It has that gas release button so that if you overeat, you won't feel bloated afterward! Wait - I may be wrong on that part.
Now, honestly, the chances of my saturation-diving to anything close to 1000 meters (3300+feet) are less than zero. But we Do have a deeper-than-normal hot tub...

I got a Garmin vivoactive for Christmas this year. I have worn it every day since. I love it. The watch face is awesome with so much cool information on it, I have a GPS topo map app on it for hiking and what not. My favorite watch to date, and I have Rolex, breitling etc.