(purchased) WTB Alu-Cab Gen 3 Expedition Tent or Similar

vinnymauro

UPDATE: I found one. Happy selling/shopping to others in the market!

Hello,

Long time reader, thanks for all the great info on here!

Looking to buy an alu-cab expedition RTT. Pretty sold on that one, but open to other models as well as long as they are the clamshell design and are big enough to close easily with a mattress topper and bedding inside.

I live in SLC, UT right now, but am open to doing some driving.

If you have the awning too I would certainly consider buying the package :) I have a Tepui awning that works ok for now so I'm trying to resist spending the extra money, but I could be convinced.

Last edited:

rshuckfinn

Adventurer
I’ve seen a package for sale here in Phoenix on Facebook Market Place. I believe it’s the outbound off-road selling it. Might be worth reaching out to them and checking out. I have a Alucab tent and absolutely love it.

YukonKit

Hello,

Long team reader, thanks for all the great info on here!

Looking to buy an alu-cab expedition RTT. Pretty sold on that one, but open to other models as well as long as they are the clamshell design and are big enough to close easily with a mattress topper and bedding inside.

I live in SLC, UT right now, but am open to doing some driving.

If you have the awning too I would certainly consider buying the package :) I have a Tepui awning that works ok for now so I'm trying to resist spending the extra money, but I could be convinced.
I have an Alu cab Gen 3 in Colorado I’d sell..less than a year old

nbutze

I am also looking for an Alucab... Somewhere between LA and Las Vegas would be great!!! nickadvantage @ g mail is the best way to find me!

vinnymauro

I have an Alu cab Gen 3 in Colorado I’d sell..less than a year old

Oh cool, I happen to be driving through CO in a couple of weeks. Sent you a message!

And thanks for the info everyone else as well. nbutze, if I find anyone selling two for a sweet deal I'll be sure to let you know haha.

asanto

If anyone is interested, I have an Alu-Cab Gen 3 Expedition Tent with Alu-Cab Shadow-Awn (driver's side) mounted I'd be willing to sell. Used less than a year, but in good condition -- still smells new. Selling because I am looking at moving to a Four Wheel camper. I'm in the San Francisco East Bay Area (Richmond, California). PM me here or email me at adamgsaintprix@g ma**l.com if interested. $3500 for tent alone, $4500 w Shadow-Awn. I've posted a separate thread with pics here:

Last edited:

vinnymauro

Thanks for the replies! Turns out my post was a little premature. Thought I'd sneak this purchase in before moving, but my house is going up on the market in a couple of weeks and I'm moving to CA so I think I need to postpone this until that dust settles a little. Asanto, I'll definitely check to see if yours is still available when I'm in CA! Although hopefully for your sake it is not hah.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior