***REMOVE*****

I am looking for a used At Overland Atlas, for a Ford F250 Superduty with a 6.75 bed. I live in Southern Arizona.....
Thanks
Jeff

Last edited:

Jasonkoko

Observer
I just posted my Habitat for sale - More space than the Atlas - but I'm quite far away and not confident it will fit your truck... :)

Thanks for the response Jasonkoke, The Ford Suuperduty is a odd ball for size, they run a few inches taller and the bed is slightly long than anything else out there. So a topper made for a ford superduty with the 6.75 bed will only fit on the same truck. I didn't even know this until I started looking for a topper....... Jeff

ThePartyWagon

I have one build slot left for July delivery if you choose to buy one new. Located in SLC, UT. Good luck with the hunt.

El_jefe_83

Mas Gains
Thanks for the response Jasonkoke, The Ford Suuperduty is a odd ball for size, they run a few inches taller and the bed is slightly long than anything else out there. So a topper made for a ford superduty with the 6.75 bed will only fit on the same truck. I didn't even know this until I started looking for a topper....... Jeff
The Atlas is a nice route to go. I have a summit for a superduty for sale

4cruzer

Adventurer
I’ve got a nicely optioned Summit for sale that’d fit your truck perfectly. Let me know if you’re interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

El_jefe_83

Mas Gains
There is a guy in NC with this camper for sale. Supposed to be heading this way this month or may already be here. Look on the AT HABITAT members page on facebook. Has a Dickinson heater as well.

El_jefe_83

Mas Gains
I would have likely picked it up if my summit had sold.

Attachments

• IMG_7188.jpeg
    IMG_7188.jpeg
    864.5 KB · Views: 83

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior