WTB Earthcruiser or similar

Pentlow Charlie

WTB EarthCruiser, EarthRoamer or similar. Must be professional build, no projects and in North America. Cash buyer, can travel to view.

Poohbear

Hi pentlow Charlie,
I am in the process of building out a bigger overland rig and hope to have it completed by mid to late may. The platform is a 2005 Ford e450, quigley 4x4, 6.8l v10 with 55,000 miles, 5 speed tranny, 271 t case ,and 4:56 gear ratio sitting on new 235/85/16 Toyo at3’s. It’s got a 16’ supreme box , aluminum walkable roof rack with 6’10” interior height and without going into detail, will have everything to live comfortably . Call or text for details 970 903 3925.
510AE097-E1A3-42AC-A144-FB518B107BE4.jpeg

Kernman

We have a 2016 Earthcruiser FX we would be interested in selling. It is located in central Washington. PM me if interested.

hankgs

Adventurer
Even at $2,500 a night at Ritz Maui, you would still be ahead of the game for years to come?
Kevin
...."happy wife, happy life" We have been "overlanding" before "overlanding" became a thing (lol). and have woken up out in the middle of nowhere many mornings, but I can tell you that my wife was never happier than waking up at a special occasion Ritz-Carlton experience...!

The Artisan

Adventurer
...."happy wife, happy life" We have been "overlanding" before "overlanding" became a thing (lol). and have woken up out in the middle of nowhere many mornings, but I can tell you that my wife was never happier than waking up at a special occasion Ritz-Carlton experience...!
Yeah I hear ya there we travel a lot and Maui Ritz is one of our favorites, could have probably bought the rig above with what we spend on travel but it's the experiences we take away from each vacation. I would retire there if they had good medical facilities. I will be buiding my 4x4 cabover hard side popup in the near future.
I think I can persuede her to go camping. It will have a 43" led in it?
Kevin
20170902_133304.jpg

Josh Biro

WTB EarthCruiser, EarthRoamer or similar. Must be professional build, no projects and in North America. Cash buyer, can travel to view.

Just listed this earthroamer

dburns

Lucidless

Hey man, Ill be completely honest- look towards the European market. You get double for your money, I know shipping can be a hassle but to be honest its not bad. I have lots of contacts in the EU expedition vehicle scene and could help you if you'd like.

Im from the USA but stay away from USA expedition trucks as they are usually 10 years behind what's being manufactured in EU, and sometimes even South Africa. Just food for thought, trying to help you get the most bang for your buck.. Like for the $200,000+ that well used ER's cost and other exp trucks in the USA you can get an insanely kitted turn key truck out of EU that is pretty newly built.

Examples: (No.3 is immaculate, fully kitted 4x4, fully importable to the usa, and only 115k euro)

1. https://suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/...searchId=0fd082f9-488a-d693-9084-05cd236f1195

2. https://suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/...searchId=84d48dfa-b367-d274-1a4b-d11429d33d10

3. https://suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/...searchId=1b90876d-17f2-bb5b-6bc0-7d8bc6073ca0

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles