WTB Four Wheel Camper 6' Bed

flyfish88

Hey all,
I am in the market for a four wheel camper. I have a 99 Nissan Frontier V6 4x4 5spd with a king cab. I am looking for a fwc for a 6 foot truck bed. I understand eagles tend to have a much narrower profile, so that would be my preferred choice. I am looking for something with a heater/furnace, fridge (hopefully), and in good shape. I am willing to drive for the right deal and right camper. I am located about an hour south of Seattle.

I paid a deposit for a camper I was supposed to pick up Saturday afternoon and the guy decided to sell it to someone else. Hopefully this just means I was destined to find another camper that is even better. Please let me know if you have something or are aware of someone who does.

Thank you,
Jake

azzhatdeluxe

I'm putting a new top on one right now looking to sell next month. I have a phinox with a shower fridge furnace stove water heater sink... I was thing $7500... pm if interested I rino lined it black and brown

Attachments

• InkedMessage_1521581784932_LI.jpg
    InkedMessage_1521581784932_LI.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 127

flyfish88

Loaded eagle Davis ca.
Just popped up on usedfourwheel campers Instagram. Attached to a truck but maybe separate?

thanks for sharing. I contacted The seller and he is willing to separate, but is asking quite a bit more than I’d be willing to spend.

In your search for an eagle, did you ever consider an atc bobcat? I think that may also fit my needs.

Donner99

thanks for sharing. I contacted The seller and he is willing to separate, but is asking quite a bit more than I’d be willing to spend.

In your search for an eagle, did you ever consider an atc bobcat? I think that may also fit my needs.
Dang that’s a bummer man, how much is it going for?
I did consider a bobcat for a second but bottom line is that they are still wider than an eagle. They are nice though, and cheaper than an FWC. It’s expensive but I was looking at the one for sale in Medford. It’s got everything and it’s literally 2 months old.

flyfish88

Dang that’s a bummer man, how much is it going for?
I did consider a bobcat for a second but bottom line is that they are still wider than an eagle. They are nice though, and cheaper than an FWC. It’s expensive but I was looking at the one for sale in Medford. It’s got everything and it’s literally 2 months old.

The guy was asking 17k for truck and camper. He wanted 14k for camper alone. I felt like that seemed a bit rich. If I am wrong, then I guess I need to look for a slightly older camper. I don’t know if the additional width to the bobcat is a dealbreaker for me. I was thinking that it might be nice in terms of increased interior space. I haven’t seen many bobcats actively for sale yet, but ones I have seen sold seem to go for quite a bit less.

Donner99

The guy was asking 17k for truck and camper. He wanted 14k for camper alone. I felt like that seemed a bit rich. If I am wrong, then I guess I need to look for a slightly older camper. I don’t know if the additional width to the bobcat is a dealbreaker for me. I was thinking that it might be nice in terms of increased interior space. I haven’t seen many bobcats actively for sale yet, but ones I have seen sold seem to go for quite a bit less.
Wow, that is pricey! Even for California standards.

scottycarlile

Also agreed. I reached out to the owner and he responded with the same offer. I thought that $14k for that FWC was a bit much. Seemed like a better deal to simply buy the package and sell the little 2wd Tacoma (looked up KBB and you could probably still gather around $4-5 for it potentially).

We all continue our search...

justbecause

perpetually lost
What do you guys think is a more fair price for the 2011 FWC Eagle he has for sale? Seems likely it should be closer to the $10k mark, thoughts?

I've been watching FWC prices for a few years, the price for these across the board seems to be going higher, not depreciating.

Donner99

What do you guys think is a more fair price for the 2011 FWC Eagle he has for sale? Seems likely it should be closer to the $10k mark, thoughts?
If it’s in really nice condition I really wanted it I would have paid 12 probably not 14.

Look at this beauty that went for 12k I’ve based a lot of pricing my off this one.if this one is out there there are plenty more. It’s timing and location I guess. I know for sure the market is getting really hot now and people are asking a pretty penny for them. The right one will come up. Like I said it took me many months of searching and missing out. I also saw an eagle just like this, immaculate, but an 09 go for 10k. It was for sale in sparks,NV it sold in about 2 hours.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles