WTB Go Fast Camper Platform Reservation

Hello,

I am looking to buy a person’s GFC Platform Reservation. My schedule for the next year has changed, so it affords me the opportunity to hit the road sooner than what I was originally planning for.

As of now, GFC has an estimated completion date of November 2020. I am hoping to get a camper much sooner than that (this year or beginning of next year).

Thanks!

Last edited:

FrontRangeRoamer

I have a 16 Tundra CrewMax and the guy above has a Raptor. I believe both our beds as too short otherwise I would have grabbed yours already.

jmodz

Why don’t you guys look at the AT Summit? Lead times are between 10-14 weeks depending on where you order from.

Good luck! I had an offer out for a $1000 + the cost of the deposit and wasn’t able to line anything up.

I have already had a couple of offers from people, but their orders are being built, so changes can’t be made. I am optimistic about the process. If anybody is looking for a Tacoma 3rd Gen w/ shortbed, then I can put you in touch with someone that may be selling.

In short, I will be putting the camper on a Raptor. But it doesn’t matter which reservation I get (XL or not) because you can pay for the difference once GFC contacts you to do the build.

Why don’t you guys look at the AT Summit? Lead times are between 10-14 weeks depending on where you order from.

The AT Summits are nice. I have looked at them and have heard nothing but good things about the company and their products. But to answer your question, there is a difference between off-roading and overlanding. I believe the AT Summit is better suited for overlanding. People don’t realize that groups like Expedition Overland (and others) travel with a ton of weight. Me on the other hand, I travel very light and like to do high speed off-roading. GFC has a race heritage given its frame design—the same design that is used for caging luxury pre-runners for Baja—it should hold up better for how I use my truck.

Not to mention, look at what the owner of GFC does with his Raptor and camper. You will be hard pressed to find another person/company that jumps his truck with a full size camper on the back. LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94