WTB Hallmark Milner

eyemgh

They only produce 60-80 per year. Contrast that to FWC churning out 1400 per year and it’s going to be a long shot, especially in Canada. If you’re willing to travel, Hallmark takes units on trade occasionally, and they have a page where people advertise used ones. Good luck!

Regcabguy

Oil eater.
They only produce 60-80 per year. Contrast that to FWC churning out 1400 per year and it’s going to be a long shot, especially in Canada. If you’re willing to travel, Hallmark takes units on trade occasionally, and they have a page where people advertise used ones. Good luck!

100 people building them. I thought 1400/year was overly generous but I guess it's accurate. I wish they'd enlarge them a bit to incorporate the underbed storage in the standard model and the ability to have a fully made bed. They sure could use more storage.

eyemgh

100 people building them. I thought 1400/year was overly generous but I guess it's accurate. I wish they'd enlarge them a bit to incorporate the underbed storage in the standard model and the ability to have a fully made bed. They sure could use more storage.

One of the many reasons that I switched to Hallmark ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior