WTB: Lifesaver Jerrycan FILTER ONLY — part # JSA102 (compatible with 20000UF and 10000UF)

go to their website and order one 120 to 150 bucks + shipping... Google is your friend
Google is indeed my friend :) and I'm aware of what a new one costs. I'm looking for that one person in this community who may have an extra stashed away, willing to let it go for less than retail $. Doesn't hurt to ask.

Sure thing! Sorry for my quick shot.
May I ask why you won't use a "real" filter attached afterwards to the can? Such a device as the Katadyn Filters?
I wouldn't take the chance to use water from Jerry Cans being exposed to the sun. Contamination and bacterial grow is a real problem.

In my experience, this jerry can is a great option for camping. Being able to fill it from a Colorado stream is perfect. Just don't let the filter dry up :oops:. I ended up purchasing a new one.

2022-06-10_11-00-38_807.jpg

JPOVS

Probably a long shot, but I'm looking for a new, package-sealed filter for Lifesaver 20000UF or 10000UF jerrycan.

View attachment 765628View attachment 765629
Go with HydroBlu jerrycan. US based company where you can actually talk to a human in the US. I had a Lifesaver and it leaked. I messaged the company and no one responded. Wrote a review on REI with pics of it leaking at the hand pump. Bought a HydroBlu instead. Cheaper filters, along with same accessories. I like that it’s smaller, where I can keep it inside the vehicle where it stays nice and cool during the day, and less likely to freeze at night versus on the bumper.

Attachments

• 54F7CAF2-9FB2-4926-871D-63152AF68562.jpeg
    54F7CAF2-9FB2-4926-871D-63152AF68562.jpeg
    917.3 KB · Views: 3
Go with HydroBlu jerrycan. US based company where you can actually talk to a human in the US. I had a Lifesaver and it leaked. I messaged the company and no one responded. Wrote a review on REI with pics of it leaking at the hand pump. Bought a HydroBlu instead. Cheaper filters, along with same accessories. I like that it’s smaller, where I can keep it inside the vehicle where it stays nice and cool during the day, and less likely to freeze at night versus on the bumper.

Wish you'd sent this last week.

Hound

Sheepdog
How much do the HydroBlu jerrycans hold? It doesn't appear to be listed on their website...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94