WTB old style Arb 2500 awning room

vfly172

Observer
I'm looking for the old style with the windows versus the full screens. Anyone have one or know where they're still available?

RogueWon

sabjku

Observer
Be careful....those links above are not stocking ARB dealers. That item is just sitting on their site based on an automated program that pulls info from ARB’s warehouses-and it looks like old data that they’ve not managed to update on their sites(happens all the time with thousands of items on their sites)

The style of room you’re looking for has been out of stock at ARB for almost a year. I’m only telling you this because you’ll most likely receive the replacement item. Easiest way to confirm is simply call ARB. Very, very few dealers/online stores ever stock that type of stuff-it’s always drop shipped from ARB. Again, just mentioning this so you don’t get incorrect parts.

RogueWon

Good intel - I ordered one and will let you know ... Rule the first: When dealing via online/mail order - make sure your payment method covers you if there is an issue of any kind. #lovemyAmexCard

sabjku

Observer
Good deal! I hope you actually get the one you’re looking for. I actually picked one up last year right before they canceled them. I do love mine. I use it all the time.

RogueWon

Update: Order cancelled by distributor as 'discontinued' - I reached out directly to ARB and they confirmed that zero were available. So unless you get lucky and find a distributor that has a left-over in their warehouse, this bad boy has gone the way of the Dodo.

vfly172

Observer
I ended up with the updated version. I haven't set it up yet but seems like a good deal. It appears to have replaced a few options and grouped into 1 setup.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles