WTB: roof top tent and fridge in Phx.

roamingaz

Explorer
I am back in the market for a RTT and a fridge, I'm looking for a good deal otherwise I will just buy new, I went today to look at a Mombassa for sale localy and he won't budge on the $900 price:Wow1:
I'm in Apache Junction and willing to take a drive for the right deal.

Jim S.

What's your budget. I have a Eezi-Awn for sale on this board and am located in Sierra Vista. $1800.00 OBO.
Jim

roamingaz

Explorer
Yes I am trying to keep the tent price under $900, the thing about the tent I looked at today is itis exactly the same as camping labs tent and I can buy that with free shipping for $800, I even showed the guy the website.
I had a offer that might work out for the rtt, still looking for a fridge, ARB or Engel doesn't really matter, I dont want to pay more then $500 for a used fridge unless it has a slide or cover.

Jim S.

Jess; Wasn't trying to be a wise acre. Didn't know if the tent you looked at was over priced due to its condition. Good luck in your search. Jim

Number 7

Adventurer
Yes I am trying to keep the tent price under $900, the thing about the tent I looked at today is itis exactly the same as camping labs tent and I can buy that with free shipping for $800, I even showed the guy the website.
I had a offer that might work out for the rtt, still looking for a fridge, ARB or Engel doesn't really matter, I dont want to pay more then $500 for a used fridge unless it has a slide or cover.

I just saw a RTT on Phoenix Creaigslist. George:coffee:

roamingaz

Explorer
I just saw a RTT on Phoenix Creaigslist. George:coffee:

Yep thats the one I went to look at, he started out at $1000 price tag but it is the same tent as camping lab has for $800 shipped.

Anyways thanks to Wil at Sierra Expeditions and Bundu gear I now have my fridge and tent :victory:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior