WTB: RTT Ladder Extention

Guambomb

Adventurer
WTB: RTT Ladder Extension

I just bought a Mombasa RTT and I now need an extension ladder. Seems everyplace I look they are on back order. If you have one you'd like to get rid of, pls PM or Post. Thanks.

Last edited:

Guambomb

Adventurer
That's where I picked up my Tent from yesterday. Unfortunately Gerone said they were on back order too. Thanks though.

JPFreek1

Explorer
I've got a brand-new ladder extension from a Mombassa RTT that is collecting dust in my closet right now. If you're interested, shoot me a PM with an offer and it's yours. I think it cost $50-60 new so any reasonable offer is cool.

The Proton

Now that it looks like the OP has his, I'd like one too but didn't want to Hijack. If anyone out there was about to sell one, put me down as number two on the list, subject to Guambomb getting his first. Or if anyone has a line as to where they might be found.

These things are out of stock for another month or two everywhere I tried.

Thanks!

Guambomb

Adventurer
I've got a brand-new ladder extension from a Mombassa RTT that is collecting dust in my closet right now. If you're interested, shoot me a PM with an offer and it's yours. I think it cost $50-60 new so any reasonable offer is cool.

Got the ladder extension today. Packed like a pro. Thanks again!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles