No longer looking: Tacoma 4wd Double Cab with Four Wheel Pop Camper

Khunguni

I am looking for a 4WD Tacoma (2nd or 3rd generation) double cab with a Four Wheel Pop Camper. I am open to all options but looking for a package deal (truck and camper). I am looking for a mostly stock truck with air bags/suspension upgrades to handle the camper.

Fair market value paid for both. Please let me know if you are considering selling.

Thanks, Tom
Bend, OR. Willing to travel or meet for the right deal.

Last edited:

Khunguni

Tom, check out the ad that I just posted.
Thanks for sharing. I'll check it out, but most likely looking for one with the camper. Good luck with the sale.

Wombatshuffle

Just need to add the camper:). Bonus, I’m not that far away from you.

When I got the suspension done last year, I was considering adding an additional leaf for a pop up camper. Never pulled the trigger, but pretty easy modification.

Ralf1322

What kind of time line are you looking to purchase said truck? I've got a 2017 with 32,000 miles on it. TRD off-road double cab with the AT transmission, but has the short bed. It's quicksand tan. If the long bed is a must, I understand.
Accessories included; OME BP-51 3" lift, ARB bumper with synthetic rope winch, Safari snorkel, CBI sliders, CBI bed rack, CVT Mt Shasta tent with annex, Prinsu cab rack and auxiliary lighting. Asking $33,500 USD. Located in Northern Alberta, but willing to meet for delivery. Let me know if you're interested/still searching. I can remove some accessories to negotiate a better price for you.

Attachments

• VDNA4094.JPG
    VDNA4094.JPG
    285.4 KB · Views: 110

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles