WTB ultimate 4x4 “blank canvas” Van for build out

WTB search help

$50k in funds total, looking for a blank canvas van/ambo that already has the 4x4 done but I can buy and then spend the rest of my funds to built out as I need. Ideally the $35-$40k range so I have $10k to $15k to spend on a built out. I’m a wood working, welder/fabricator, and built rigs before so I’ll be doing all my own labor but no longer have a driveway where I can park it while I do a 4x4 conversion which I why that needs to already be done.

Parameters
0) preferably E350 but open to others must be highly off-road capable
1) 4x4 conversion done (preferably Ujoint but other will suffice)
2) minimally built out interior or none at all so I can built out (I’m lrepapared to strip a basic build down to the bones and recycle what I can and build the rest)
3) high top already installed would be a HUGE PLUS
4) any expensive living mods that have already been done are a huge plus such as: heater tapped into fuel tanks, lipo4 house batteries, etc

Alright so let’s see some for sale links ?

Kkmoffatt

WTB search help

$50k in funds total, looking for a blank canvas van/ambo that already has the 4x4 done but I can buy and then spend the rest of my funds to built out as I need. Ideally the $35-$40k range so I have $10k to $15k to spend on a built out. I’m a wood working, welder/fabricator, and built rigs before so I’ll be doing all my own labor but no longer have a driveway where I can park it while I do a 4x4 conversion which I why that needs to already be done.

Parameters
0) preferably E350 but open to others must be highly off-road capable
1) 4x4 conversion done (preferably Ujoint but other will suffice)
2) minimally built out interior or none at all so I can built out (I’m lrepapared to strip a basic build down to the bones and recycle what I can and build the rest)
3) high top already installed would be a HUGE PLUS
4) any expensive living mods that have already been done are a huge plus such as: heater tapped into fuel tanks, lipo4 house batteries, etc

Alright so let’s see some for sale links ?
Shoot me a message. I am in NH and have a 4x4 7.3 F350 with walk through. I’d give you a good deal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior