WTT: Partner Steel Stove my 18" + CASH for your 22"

Rezarf <><

Explorer
I have an awesome 18" Partner Steel Stove with the built in wind screen. I am looking to expand my cooking surface now that the family (of 5!) is coming along more often and GROWING up! I will add cash/pay for shipping both ends and or add gear to strike a deal.

I'd like to see if anyone wants to change out the size for something more space efficient?

I need room for bigger pots than for one or two, which the 18" handles wonderfully.

My stove is in 9/10 condition or better. I'd prefer something similar.

Located in Bozeman, Montana.

NOTE: NOT LOOKING TO SELL OUTRIGHT AT THIS TIME.

IMG_3123.JPG

ramonortiz55

Adventurer
I have a BNIB 22" that I bought thinking 18" was too small.
My brother in law bought an 18" thinking it is perfect for just him and his wife.
After seeing my 22" and comparing it with his 18", I keep having second thoughts on my 22" but I don't want to make a trade until I try the stove for a couple of days on a trip.
My next trip is on thanksgiving and my brother in law will be with us. If after trying out my 22" and comparing it with his 18" in action, I decide that an 18" was a better deal for me, I will take your offer.
FYI - It is just me and my wife cooking on the 22", and my brother in law and his wife cooking on the 18". Neither of us have kids.
That is concluding that you are still looking for an 22" then.
Sorry, I can't strike this deal sooner than the above dates.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz