Yetti's 2007 Outfitter Apex project.

Pacific Northwest yetti

Expedition Medic
Did the same thing to my 5er, that I full time in. So far so good.
029bded208f7da700076784d903d294e.jpg

Sent from my magical BlackBerry pocket tool, somewhere remote. Happy Tails & Safe Travels

Pacific Northwest yetti

Expedition Medic
Had some time to knock out a few projects- the wall paper covering just did not hold up. At all, which was pretty disappointing. It had great reviews, maybe just the flex and temps in the camper killed it.

Sooo, paint it is....she's pretty bright- but I like it.
a3e7a0648c37857a5039a05965a7d1be.jpg
2ae870aa7070453e665a22471c788e9d.jpg
e0d62263d23a9fab5013dabefc30622c.jpg
ca108d181037da090ca4810d6b26d1f4.jpg
30e057657e6359e28f05ed5f00a0f6ac.jpg

Sent from my magical BlackBerry pocket tool, somewhere remote. Happy Tails & Safe Travels

kerry

Expedition Leader
Curious about your thoughts. A front door is really convenient but all the cold falls out when you open the door. I’ve thought that if I replaced my 3 way I’d go with a top loading compressor fridge. Did you consider it? (We have a Unique 60L in our boat).

Pacific Northwest yetti

Expedition Medic
Curious about your thoughts. A front door is really convenient but all the cold falls out when you open the door. I’ve thought that if I replaced my 3 way I’d go with a top loading compressor fridge. Did you consider it? (We have a Unique 60L in our boat).
Kerry,

Yeah I thought about it a lot: and looked into it. The factor was I could not find one that was dual compartment that would fit in the space the old 3 way was in.

Pacific Northwest yetti

Expedition Medic
She sat on my truck for almost a year, in Reno. Flew back last week and picked them both up.

Punch List:
Water pump failed
1 solar panel failed.
Re do ugly section above fridge from multiple electronic mountings.

BMS on the Lithium failed. Already fixed. Possible warranty replacement.
but put a 130amp/Hr lithium in for now.

Solar Controller
BMS
And DC/DC have all been replaced with Victron components.

Pacific Northwest yetti

Expedition Medic
new water pump ordered, figured it was probably not worth a third rebuild.

And the third solar panel has been replaced. the old two are showing age, but we are back up to 300w on the roof. The other two will probably need replaced in the next few years. I did a bad job mounting them. In fact, I mounted them the wrong way for a flexible panel. So they don’t get the heat dissipation they should be. So considering they are doing well.

Pacific Northwest yetti

Expedition Medic
Yeah they are kind of throw away items these days. I am surprised you could get a rebuild kit.

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk
Shurflo, has head rebuild kits. They are used a lot in the Ag world as well as RV. Its pretty much just a new head that bolts on. However in this case Im just replacing the entire thing.

No surprise, Radio Silent from the Amazon special lithium battery with the BMS failing. Im not really surprised,

Pacific Northwest yetti

Expedition Medic
For some unknown reason, our local USPS decided not to deliver to the office....so they sent they water pump back..... I am starting to think that USPS may be the worst run gov"t agency, and this comes from someone who deals with the VA.

FedEx,UPS, many big rigs with bulk shipments, have no issue delivering here.

We have had 6 USPS packages in the past two weeks they have not even tried to deliver. Even though they issued us this address, and the business on either side of us get USPS delivery walked into their offices. This office has been here two years. We have gotten every excuse from “Aggressive dog” to “business closed”. No office dogs and the door in unlocked from 7am, 7pm.

The dumb thing is the tracking data shows it was never even put out for delivery. A bit of a rant..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier