Yetti's 2009 V strom 650

Pacific Northwest yetti

Expedition Medic
Preformed great, a purchased a throttle lock/ cruise set up. I will add pics and links later, it's just a clamp that holds the throttle against the front break lever, and still allows the throttle to be rolled forward when needed.

Simple little thing really.

Sent from somewhere remote on my BlackBerry

Pacific Northwest yetti

Expedition Medic
CherryPic Junction EZ Cruize - Motorcycle Cruise Control - Universal Throttle Assist - Wrist/Hand Grip Lock Clamp with 2 Rings (Black) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B077S8291M/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_rWsaDb57TQH0K
cde0636614637483af3d8a192997cd9d.jpg
562b9dddedf12d288b9d8d1a93b8d560.jpg

Pacific Northwest yetti

Expedition Medic
Well, mum hit the bike w/ the mower. Hard enough to knock it over opposite the kick stand. Looks like I will be replacing the hand guards quicker than I thought.

Hole in the cover, and a small dent and rash on the right pannier.

Nothing not fixable.

Cascade Wanderer

Adventurer
ouGTZvNl.jpg

Got mine brand new in 2010. Some years I put quite a few miles on it, then an injury kept me from riding much for a few years. I am so glad that I've kept it for nine years now. Very painless to own, and very rewarding. Fuel economy is good, comfort is good, it's just a good all around bike. Fast enough for me! :)

Photo was taken in the Hart Mtn Antelope Refuge a few years ago. The little Suzuki and I have had some great adventures. I hope yours continue!

Regards, Guy

jkam

nomadic man
I had an 04, first year of the wee. Al Jesse used my bike to make the pattern for his bags so I got a full set for free.
i put 86,000 miles on it in three years. It was one of the most dependable bikes I've ever owned. Took major abuse and
neglect along the way.
Great bikes, mine was $5400 out the door, now they fetch quite a bit more.

Pacific Northwest yetti

Expedition Medic
Ordered the BarkBuster Storm hand guards, I should be off contract and back home next month. Allowing me the time for the quick install- and hopefully a few good ridding days still.

Pacific Northwest yetti

Expedition Medic
The KLR was never in the United States, as it stayed in Patagonia. Did not want to pay what it was worth, to ship it here.

Pacific Northwest yetti

Expedition Medic
I installed the new barkbusters, its a pretty tight fit on the right side of the bar. Install was easy, i also put the LED blinkers on the guard that came with it.

That was the biggest pain, not a lot of room for someone with anything but tiny hands.

I thought I had pictures, however it seems not so as I am unable to find them.

Rbertalotto

Explorer
Fantastic Motorcycle...Had a 2004 that I rode the balls off of. Took it on a 11000 mile trip to Alaska ....but totaled it on the way back in Washington. As soon as I got home I bought a 2007 with ABS that I still ride. Easily one of the most reliable motorized vehicles on the planet.

Here's my story
www.motoalaska.blogspot.com

There used to be a great V-Strom rally down in the Smokies every spring. I attended for years. Not sure if it is still being held.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier