YJ Snorkel + Kargo Master Roof Rack?

smbisig

Adventurer
I have a Jeep YJ with a soft top and a Kargo Master rack that attaches to the windshield hinge. Has anyone successfully installed a ARB Safari Snorkel in combination with this rack or similar rack system? I cannot get rid of the rack because of the ski rack during the winter and the roof top tent during the summer.

If anyone has any ideas, please share. Thanks.:wings:

LUISJG

Explorer
smbisig said:
I have a Jeep YJ with a soft top and a Kargo Master rack that attaches to the windshield hinge. Has anyone successfully installed a ARB Safari Snorkel in combination with this rack or similar rack system? I cannot get rid of the rack because of the ski rack during the winter and the roof top tent during the summer.

If anyone has any ideas, please share. Thanks.:wings:

well that will be the congo cage, and it will not fit the snorkel because
the bars from the congo run a little out from the windshield.
however it might if ou move the snorkel a little, what i would do is order the snorkel from somewere local or somewere that you can return it , then when you get it see if it will fit before making the hole. also try and post this at jeepforum.com

smbisig

Adventurer
articulate said:
I thought you got rid of your YJ....? Got the LC 80?

Thats actually my father. My father's user name on portal is sbisig, mine is smbisig. sorry for the confusion.

sbisig

smbisig said:
Thats actually my father. My father's user name on portal is sbisig, mine is smbisig. sorry for the confusion.

Just think the confusion when people call our house.

Steve

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94