Maxtrax

flyingwil

Supporting Sponsor - Sierra Expeditions
As some of you may have seen from our Facebook profile, Sierra Expeditions is please to offer the MAXTRAX traction devices from OZ!

FREE SHIPPING FOR A LIMITED TIME!

howitworks.gif

In our product testing the MAXTRAX out preformed other sand ladders and traction devices. In our testing this was a great alternative to a hand winch!

product%20testing%20023.JPG

product%20testing%20051.JPG

Product Specs:
  • Weight: 8.4 pounds (3.8kg) each
  • Size: 4' (122 cm) long, 13" (34 cm) wide and 3" (8.5 cm) high. Two stacked MAXTRAX are just 3.3" (8.5 cm) high.
  • Colors : Orange (We can get custom colors subject to minimum quantity order).
  • Warranty: We back our confidence in MAXTRAX with a 12 month warranty against faulty materials and workmanship.

Last edited:

1speed

Explorer
I would be interested in a set in a different color. What custom colors are available, how much is the up-charge, and how many would need to be ordered?

flyingwil

I would be interested in a set in a different color. What custom colors are available, how much is the up-charge, and how many would need to be ordered?

Jim, I believe it is 50 or more I will double check on Monday and let you know. What color are you looking for? If another party puts in an order for the color you want I can see if MAXTRAX can set a pair aside for you in that color, again not 100% sure if I can make this work and will know more on Monday.

alan

Explorer
It will be interesting to see what they sell for in the US, in Australia they retail for $300 dollars, way to expensive for a bite of plastic.

flyingwil

Is that 290 for a set of 2 tracks, or just for 1 track?

How do these do in mud and snow?

$290 for the set. Check out the links to the YouTube on our product description on our site.

We tested them in mud and snow, and they worked just as advertised. :victory:

PJPR01

Adventurer
Fantastic...thanks for the link.

You don't by any chance have a set in Cairns blue do you?

:smiley_drive:

flyingwil

I'm not too picky, something along the line of; black, OD green, tan, brown, gray would be fine.

I got an e-mail stating that we can get you a set of black MAXTRAX! Give me a call and we can discuss.

Wil

flyingwil

It will be interesting to see what they sell for in the US, in Australia they retail for $300 dollars, way to expensive for a bite of plastic.

The price is nothing compared to being stuck! Imagine your stuck in a remote section of the beach and tide is coming in and are not able to contact anyone. How much would you pay then?

Mike%27s%20Fuso%20in%20Brazil.jpg

The MAXTRAX are really worth their weight in gold, the work very well and better than any other traction device I have used.

Here's some product photo's of the MAXTRAX in use around the world:

MAXTRAX%20near%20Limpopo%20Swaziland.jpg

MAXTRAX%20used%20in%20the%20KSA%20Desert%20Kuwait.jpg

Pathfinder%20with%20Alps.jpg

Sahara%20Aventura%202008.jpg

jfarsang

Adventurer
Do they have a weight limit ?

Can they be used as crossings and as a mini-ladder to bridge a gap uphill/downhill ?

And what does the bottom shape/grips looks like ? :)

Thanks
Jesse

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger