1994 Toyota Land Cruiser BUILT!

krazytoy

Adventurer
SOLD!
1994 Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ80
~180,000 Miles Runs Perfect Doesn't Leak a Drop
Very Well maintained, I have a folder full of receipt for Everything I have Done
Newer Radiator
PHH Done With Silicone Hose and Constant Torque Clamps
Custom 2.5” Flow Master Exhaust Routed up in Frame
Both Axles and E-Lockers Completely Rebuilt with Toyota Bearings & Seals 2,000 miles Ago
Brake System Completely Rebuilt with New 100 Series Pads and New Toyota Rotors, Brake Fluid Flushed
4:88 Gears with Electric Locking Differentials, Lock-Up Instantly
7-Pin Mod
Center Diff Lock Switch
Old Man Emu 860/863 Heavy Springs & Shocks
4 Crawler 1.25” Body Lift
Front Axle Knuckles Cut & Turned for Correct Caster
Air Lift Air Bags on Rear
Custom CBI Front & Rear Bumpers and Sliders. Front Bumper has 2 HID Lights, Bumpers Have Hammock Poles built in, Rear Swing Away has Fold Down Table, 2 – 5 Gallon Gas Can Holder or Ice Chest Holder and Propane Tank. Stout Bumper Doesn't Move at All Going Down the Road.
TJM 15,000 Pound Winch with Synthetic Line c& Wireless Remote
15”x8” Race Line Rock Crusher Wheels. Beadlocks are NOT Included!!!
35”x12.50”x15” Falken Rocky Mountain ATS Tires (Less Than 10,000 Miles)
PRP Racing Suspension Seats
Hi-Lift Jack
Cobra 40 Channel CB with K40 Antenna
Custom Made Drawer System with Folding Sleeping Platform
New Power Steering Pump
New O2 Sensors
Third Row Seats
1994 Toyota Land Cruiser, Purchased in Sacramento California and ZERO rust anywhere! The Land Cruiser runs perfectly, starts every time and doesn't leak a drop of oil. I just rebuilt both axles with 4:88 gears and all new Toyota bearings and seals. This Land Cruiser is just about perfect, two very small hardly noticeable dings in the body and some off road pin stripping. This Cruiser drives perfect down the road, let go of the wheel at 75 mph and it drives straight as an arrow, no driveline vibrations or wandering. You can run all the hard trails in Moab and drive home with ease. This is one of the nicest, cleanest Land Cruisers you will ever see. $15,500. If interested call Jason @ Two, Zero Eight - Two, Four, Three – Zero, Five, Six Seven. Vehicle is Located in Idaho Falls, ID
Tons of Information Here: http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/threads/83671-The-Baja-Bus-1994-FZJ80-Build

Pictures here: http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/jasondginn/library/1994%20Land%20Cruiser%20for%20Sale?sort=3&page=1

Last edited:

brianjwilson

Some sort of lost...
Nice Cruiser! If I hadn't bought my jeep and dumped a ton of money in it I'd be very interested, I'm sick of having payments...
This would be a great rig to add a campteq pop-up!

RMP&O

Expedition Leader
I can back him up on it being a solid truck. It has treated us well on the 5 or 6 trips we have done in it. No idea why he is selling it though! It must have something to do with my 6x6 Pinz outdoing him last weekend! :rolleyes:

uhporkchop

Observer
Clean Rig

I have seen this rig rolling around town a number of times and all I can say is it is a definitely a one of the cleanest and well built Cruisers I have seen. I can also vouch for the quality and engineering of CBI off road fabrications products as they have custom build bumpers and much more for my Jeep Comanche build. If I did not already have a built Comanche and a JKUR I would be all over this Cruiser. Great build there, and if you still have it come September when I get back in town we should get together for a little trip.

krazytoy

Adventurer
I can back him up on it being a solid truck. It has treated us well on the 5 or 6 trips we have done in it. No idea why he is selling it though! It must have something to do with my 6x6 Pinz outdoing him last weekend! :rolleyes:

It has nothing to do the your Pinz... Outdoing... Please, just because you could squeeze between two little trees... Thanks for the back up though.

I have seen this rig rolling around town a number of times and all I can say is it is a definitely a one of the cleanest and well built Cruisers I have seen. I can also vouch for the quality and engineering of CBI off road fabrications products as they have custom build bumpers and much more for my Jeep Comanche build. If I did not already have a built Comanche and a JKUR I would be all over this Cruiser. Great build there, and if you still have it come September when I get back in town we should get together for a little trip.

Thanks Pork Chop, Let me know when your back in town and we can plan something out, I have always loved your rigs as well. Thanks for the kind words.

krazytoy

Adventurer
I have had a few people concerned about the beadlock wheels and the legality of them not being DOT approved, I have decided to remove the beadlock wheels and replace them with wheels that are very similar just not a true beadlock. As a result I am also lowering the price to $15,500.

Last edited:

jeeps4fun

Adventurer
Out of curiosity, what would be the towing capacity of this rig? My rock crawler and trailer are ~5k and we have some long steep grades to pull up/down/around here in NW Arkansas

krazytoy

Adventurer
Out of curiosity, what would be the towing capacity of this rig? My rock crawler and trailer are ~5k and we have some long steep grades to pull up/down/around here in NW Arkansas

My boat is about 3K and the Cruiser pulls it no problem. I believe the factory rating is 5500 pounds so you would be right at the manufactures maximum, but I know a lot of guys tow big heavy campers with them. The Cruiser already has the air bags on the back and all you would need to do is add a brake controller. I wouldn't have a issue towing ~5K with it.

krazytoy

Adventurer
Raceline was out of stock with the wheels that I wanted so I ended up going with some from Discount Tire. These are the wheels that the Cruiser will be sold with.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eclipse179