2 Surefire Flashlights for sale... M3LT and L1 Digital LumaMax RED

Rezarf <><

Explorer
The banner article about the Surefire flashlight reminded me of a few that I should pass on to new homes.

Two Surefire lights for sale.

Description: Surefire M3LT (non-strobe) 800/70 lumen handheld spot light/combat light. It's hard to describe how bright 800 Surefire lumens are if you haven't seen it in person. I'd say its like having a Hella Rally 4000 in your hand. This is one of Surefire's finest. I am only selling to make room for more gear and my M6LT gets all the carry time. This light will not disappoint, had it out of the house once for a beam comparison to my M6LT and I couldn't discern any difference in throw or spill.

Price: $240 Shipped and insured. Paypal, check or Money Order. Sorry, no international shipping.

Known Issues: None, item is brand spanking new. Box has handling marks, the light looks and functions 100%. No batteries included. Anything you see in the pics is dust or lint.

The other light I have up for grabs is a...

Surefire L1 Digital LumaMax with RED high/low LED's.

Description: This is an amazing light from Surefire with their old school machining. It's a work of art. It is a one cell CR123 light with RED led's. This light doesn't produce anything but RED light. It's great for around camp or reading next to your spouse in the tent. It has a high and low output but I don't have packaging so I am unsure of the actual lumens... but I bet its 10/60 or 80... but I am just guessing. This is a rare 4 sided L1 with the square edges not the rounded 3 sided ones that are produced today. I have included a pic of a E1B for size reference only and it is not included.

Price: $160 shipped. Paypal, check or Money Order. No international shipping, USA only.

Known Issues: This light is 100% functional in every way. The cosmetic condition is 90%+. There is a ding on the bezel, and a few minor nicks and scuffs around the light. You'd need to start looking for them to see them. These pics were taken today and represent the actual condition of the light. The pocket clip has a slight bit of rust forming at the tip, but nothing that a wipe down shouldn't take care of, I just want to the buy to know.

Pic is on "Low" my camera would distort trying to capture the color on high making it look yellow...

Size comparison to a E1B... which is not included.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior