Free Shipping At Sierra Expeditions

Inyo_man

Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining.
Just used this code when ordering two new front struts.
Thanks Will!

mikeJKUR

Adventurer
Silly question.

For the TJM OX recovery kit what color are the shackles? In one picture they are red and the other is yellow. Winch gloves comes with the kit? There are 2 different ones pictured.
I guess I am looking for a picture of what I would get.

Thank you.

flyingwil

Supporting Sponsor - Sierra Expeditions
Silly question.

For the TJM OX recovery kit what color are the shackles? In one picture they are red and the other is yellow. Winch gloves comes with the kit? There are 2 different ones pictured.
I guess I am looking for a picture of what I would get.

Thank you.

Honestly they are changing them. Currently the last update is they are the new gloves (similar to mechanix work gloves) and yellow shackles.

michael_79

Im a sucker for free shipping. Just received my Howling Moon Stargazer tent and a lot of other stuff using this promo. Customer service has been great and everything arrived quickly. Even the giant tent! Thanks guys

Willman

Its tax time! Which means Tax Rebates for many of us! Free shipping on items $99 or more. Let us know if we can help.

Im a sucker for free shipping. Just received my Howling Moon Stargazer tent and a lot of other stuff using this promo. Customer service has been great and everything arrived quickly. Even the giant tent! Thanks guys

Right on! Glad to here. Thanks

teotwaki

Excelsior!
:elkgrin: is there free shipping on this Jerry Can holder?

Jerry Can Carrier
SKU: 12021.62
Price:
$176.84

plugin_rollover_images.php

http://www.sierraexpeditions.com/index.php?l=product_detail&p=17906

So kidding aside, thanks for the great products and service.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior