FOR SALE: ARB Roof Rack with Gutter mount fitting kit

plh

Explorer
ARB Steel Roof Rack Basket 73 X 49 INCH model 3800020 with gutter mount fitting kit 3700030 (I think) and 5 Hella lights. Used, probably 5 years old +/-. Very good condition. Local pickup preferred. $499 OBO.

I used it on my mid 90's Monteros, but will fit any truck (SUV) with gutters. Very adjustable.

92_rtt.jpg

Truck and RTT not included.

Tent is now posted for sale:

http://www.expeditionportal.com/for...t-Safari-Expedition-RTT-just-north-of-Chicago

Attachments

• 92_rtt.jpg
    92_rtt.jpg
    487.8 KB · Views: 227
Last edited:

plh

Explorer
Thought I had it sold 6 days ago with a request to "hold it for me until Sunday" and then 90 minutes after setting a meeting time Sunday morning and driving 25 miles (50 R/T), the guy no-showed and wouldn't answer his phone until today when he confirmed he is not interested. So adult. Anyways the rack is still available.

Last edited:

badfysh

Adventurer
Thought I had it sold 6 days ago with a request to "hold it for me until Sunday" and then 90 minutes after setting a meeting time Sunday morning and driving 25 miles (50 R/T), the guy no-showed and wouldn't answer his phone until today when he confirmed he is not interested. So adult. Anyways the rack is still available.

Still no way to get it to the greyhound depot? I'll take it if I can get it shipped. I had this exact rack on my old 95 LWB, had to sell it during hard times and always regret it. Now I cant justify the current cost. This is exactly the price I sold mine for, without the shipping though. Now I have a 95 again, Project Blue. It NEEDS a rack. I want the ARB full length or a Hannibal.

This is perfect for me. But, I need it wrapped in cardboard and dropped off at Greyhound.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger