2004 Chevrolet Express AWD Cargo Van $12k obo

moose60

I've been lurking here for a while, and now need to sell my van. Located in Bellingham WA USA

Great van but I need a truck for work, and the family is growing by one... 5.3L small block, auto trans, viscous transfer case.
Cargo model, with barn doors on both sides! Also has a full factory molded cargo area liner (these are really rare I hear). Liner is insulated (but not the roof). 3 seats. Friends with the same van report that it is a real PITA to build your own inner liners for these things, and after looking into it I agree.

Everything works perfect except the AC, which needs charging. I got 18 mpg avg over a 6000 mile road trip last fall. 18mpg is typical hwy, 15 city. Passenger seat swivels. Magnetic curtains. synthetic oil and trans fluid. Fresh oil change within 100 miles.

Trans rebuilt at 50k (have receipts, the previous owner was towing an excavator, he quit towing it after having the rebuild). Shifts perfectly, no slipping. Does not need any oil added between my 5000 mile changes. Almost 130k on the van and runs like a top.

Newer stereo with aux input, stock speakers. 2x 12v outlets.

Load range E tires at 50%.

Receiver hitch and tow brake.

Comes with a pile of receipts, owners manual, repair guide, and a clean title. I also have a very basic sleeping platform that I can include. Pics are on CL here http://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/cto/5766102061.html

Byron 206. 250 8348

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior