Outback Solutions roller drawer by ARB installed in a 2006 Tacoma

TRDPARTS4U

Adventurer
ARB part number (RDRF1045US)

This roller drawer is part of the Modular drawer systems that ARB is now bringing into the US.

My impression so far is that this is a very well designed and manufactured piece of gear.

The install is easy and instructions are very detailed. There is a ton of hardware that comes with the drawer, most of it to be used when combining multiple drawers together.

First, you will need to remove the drawer and roller floor to install the frame. To do so you'll need to remove the stops that keep the drawer and floor from sliding completely out.

ARBDRAWERinstall002-1.jpg

ARBDRAWERinstall001.jpg

Once the drawer and roller floor are removed you can postion the frame and start drilling.
ARBDRAWERinstall004.jpg

The frame is bolted down with 4 bolts and lock nuts.

ARBDRAWERinstall005.jpg

ARBDRAWERinstall006.jpg

ARBDRAWERinstall008.jpg

ARBDRAWERinstall011.jpg

I purchased the drawer specifically to use as my kitchen storage. I was tired of diving in and out of multiple Pelican cases.

There will be the issue of dust to address as the drawers are not completely sealed but I'm sure I'll get that sorted out quick enough.

The drawer does have a keyed lock for security and the roller floor has a manual latch that can be locked and unlocked once the drawer is open.

Jacque

Last edited:

TRDPARTS4U

Adventurer
I guessing about 60-65 pounds. ARB does not have exact weights published as of now, and I forgot to weigh it when it came in:oops:.

Valkiera

Observer
Can you tell me the interrior depth of the drawer? It looks like you have a Snow Peak BBQ box in there, since that is on my future goodies list, would be great to know it fits. :)

Last edited:

TRDPARTS4U

Adventurer
Can you tell me the interrior depth of the drawer? It looks like you have a Snow Peak BBQ box in there, since that is in my future goodies list, would be great to know it fits. :)

I'm in my other truck today, so I'll need to get the exact measurement tonight when I get home.

There is a single Snow Peak bbq box in there. The bbq box will only fit in the very front or rear of this drawer because of the way that the floor is cross folded for rigidity, but it fits.:sombrero:

SOAZ

Tim and Kelsey get lost..
ARB part number (RDRF1045US)

This roller drawer is part of the Modular drawer systems that ARB is now bringing into the US.

My impression so far is that this is a very well designed and manufactured piece of gear.

The install is easy and instructions are very detailed. There is a ton of hardware that comes with the drawer, most of it to be used when combining multiple drawers together.

First, you will need to remove the drawer and roller floor to install the frame. To do so you'll need to remove the stops that keep the drawer and floor from sliding completely out.

Jacque

Looks good Jacque! If you hear of a weight # I'd be interested to know as well. As soon as I'm working again I need either build or buy some new and lighter drawers. Friction slides only last so long. :elkgrin:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears