Equipt's Land Cruiser 100 Series

Yuman Desert Rat

Expedition Leader
Installed the new Radflos. The ones that they originally sent me were for a 200 series. They worked great but the adjustable remote reservoirs didn't really have any decent mounting options. The fine folks at Radflo built me a new set with piggyback reservoirs and shipped them to me (gratis) along with a return label for the old (new) ones. Thanks Radflo. Very classy!

Also removed the rear sway bar. If and when I can score some extended sway bar links ill reinstall it. In the meantime ill scrub the rust repaint it and score some new hardware

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Sponsor: Cruiser Outfitters
Check Mud as there are some good threads on the rear sway bar situation including using the 80 Series extended options (used to be some on the market from MAF). I'm running the stock sway system (new bushings) and get very minimal interference at full flex, not enough I've done any changes to it. We might have an extended swaybar options from another model that could work (60 Series for example), I'll have to peak at it after the holidays.

Yuman Desert Rat

Expedition Leader
Thanks Kurt! You're the man! I'll be sure to check that out. I'm noticing a little bit of roll with out it but nothing terrible. Have a Merry Christmas!

Yuman Desert Rat

Expedition Leader
Got the labrak antenna mounting brackets on order. Looking forward to getting the antennas remounted. Working on getting the license for 2m so that i can actually jse the dang thing. Also have some new headlights inbound as well as some inner fender well plastics. The absence of the is beginning to take its toll on a few things so i figured id nip it in the bud.

Yuman Desert Rat

Expedition Leader
New headlights go on today. Also have been repairing some wires on the fog lights and turn signals. Ive neve encountered wire casings that were packed with mud! I was rather impressed. Either way ; all of my turn signals are now functioning again. Replaced some blown bulbs too.... after that I'm installing my new ARB jerry can swingout. Of course it won't hold just a single measley jerry can.... I'm having a 12 gal water tank fabricated by AT. I'll also be mounting my propane tank to it... :) ...and maybe another clever mod or two.....

Last edited:

Yuman Desert Rat

Expedition Leader
20150124_162759-1.jpg
It was a bit of a pain but i look forward to putting it to use. The directions make it sound SO simple..... just SLIDE it in....
Now i need to get the propane tank mounted up.

Irene J

its look good, you make me jealous:clapsmile
o.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior